Looking for a career with a top-notch independent insurance agency?
Do you want join a growing and dynamic team? Compass Insurance Services is currently seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager. As a Personal Lines Account Manager, you will be responsible with servicing new and existing Personal Lines clients. The work environment is fast-paced and will require a high level of attention to detail as well as proficient multi-tasking abilities.
Compass Insurance Services offers their employees a generous Paid Time Off package, 401K Program, Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance, and much more!
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Responsibilities of a Personal Lines Account Manager:
- Provides technical support to the Account Executive(s); specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations by offering additional coverage options.
- Occasionally accompanies Account Executive on prospect and client meetings as requested by Executive.
- Completes quoting for new and existing customers.
- Completes applications in coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); submits quotes and applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for word processing as needed.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Documents all relevant information for prospects and customers
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Sales Executive.
- Processes and following up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible.
- Assists clients in submitting claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status, according to agency procedures.
- Any other duties as requested by management.